Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why I Love Etsy...The Community

Etsy is a community of buyers, sellers and administration who work together in support of each other through teams, blogs, forums, chats, articles and feedback. One of my favorite features is the feedback function. With every sale the buyer has the option to leave feedback on the seller's page. Likewise, the sellers have the option to leave feedback for their buyers. This is a quick response of either Positive, Neutral or Negative. There is also the option to leave a few lines of text. Well, today I received one of the nicest comments from a customer. I had to share. Not because I want to toot my own horn or boast, but to show just how positive the Etsy experience can be.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails