Saturday, May 1, 2010

One Moment Week #4


"OM [one moment] meet up is a weekly gathering of shared moments that make each of us pause and connect with life. Learn more here and join us!"

My one moment this week occurred as I was sewing in my craft room. I have this magnetic bulletin board on my wall where I put all kinds of things like business cards, photos, pattern pieces, post cards, fabric swatches, you name it...it's up there. Today, as I was glancing over at it, enjoying the random array of what nots, I was inspired. All of a sudden the bag front I was working on took an entirely new turn. Instead of a simple crazy quilt square, I ended up with a collage of sorts. Just goes to show, you can find inspiration anywhere.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic! You never know where you might find inspiration. Love the bag!

Thanks for sharing!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails