Sunday, February 7, 2010

Two Great Etsy Suppliers

Today I'm giving a call out to two of my favorite Etsy suppliers. JennifersJewels and Rememberwynn supply me with sew-in labels and custom buttons for my key fobs. Both Jennifer and Angie have amazing products. I've been getting my labels from Jennifer for quite a while now. She is a great communicator, very professional and her items arrive quickly. And, though I've just started dealing with Angie, I am very impressed with my first order. It came packaged so nicely and she was willing to work with my schedule. Most importantly, the quality of both products is top notch! I highly recommend these ladies and their products.



1 comment:

FabricFascination said...

I agree about Jennifer's Jewels. I have been buying my labels from her since I started on Etsy.

This is the 1st I've heard of your other supplier, but those buttons are very cute.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails