Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Collage...Pretty Portraits

I was browsing through Etsy today trying to find a subject for a collage and happened upon some very pretty little portraits.



1. Colored Pencil Portrait by JaneWittenberg
2. Watercolor and Colored Pencil Portrait by pentopaper123
3. Custom Pencil Sketch by Lavatican
4. Quick Sketch Custom Portrait by Sketchbookstudioart

These drawings made me remember a portrait that my mother commissioned of me when I was a little girl. It is dated 1966~I was 5 years old. Yikes!

1 comment:

DollHouse said...

I went to Doll House to get my dress and they promised they would get it in. I was so upset when they didn’t come through for me so I went Sassy Boutique. They were able to get my dress within three 3 days. They had wonderful customer service and nothing was a problem for them. I really appreciated the effort they made to make my night memorable. i will never go to dollhouse again.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails