Friday, March 5, 2010

Wishing I Were Here



I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but my day job is as a sales analyst on the marketing team for a toy company. Our division designs and markets games and puzzles. Now, technically, I analyze sales data, work on forecasts and provide sales materials for our sales force. But, I also get to sit in on creative review sessions with our extremely talented design team. The puzzles we produce cover a wide range of themes and we are always looking for new artwork for our different lines. The other day I was introduced to the work of Shari Erickson. I was immediately drawn in by her color palette. I love these bold Caribbean colors. Maybe you'll see a puzzle by her in the near future. If you do, I hope you'll think of me. Isn't she fantastic?




No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails