Saturday, June 12, 2010

One Moment Week #9



I've been absent from the "One Moment" group for a few weeks, but this week I have something to share. While in Ohio last weekend for my nephew's high school graduation and my niece's birthday we went to our favorite garden center Grandma's Gardens.



They had the most fabulous selection of garden art I've ever seen. Since my husband is very into gardening and he wasn't with us at the time, I was able to buy him a really cool piece for father's day. Since we were traveling and it's a pretty big piece, we had to give it to him early. The first place my husband found to put it was in the side yard under some old trees in a hosta bed. Well, that meant he'd have to spruce up the whole side of the house. He put in a stepping stone walkway and made a bed along the side of the house. This was all done in a few days. When I came home from work on Thursday, he met me in the driveway giddy with anticipation for my reaction. That's was my one moment this week. I think it's beautiful.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my. That is really lovely! How nice that it inspired him. I'm sure he feels great every time he looks at it.

Thanks for joining us this week, Wendy!

maryquitecontrary said...

Thank you, Wendy, for your kind words about Grandma's Gardens. According to Google, you sent 31 visitors to our web site! Your blog is great and your creations are lovely.

I hope to meet you when you visit Grandma's again.

DollHouse said...

I went to Doll House to get my dress and they promised they would get it in. I was so upset when they didn’t come through for me so I went Sassy Boutique. They were able to get my dress within three 3 days. They had wonderful customer service and nothing was a problem for them. I really appreciated the effort they made to make my night memorable. i will never go to dollhouse again.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails