Monday, September 27, 2010
Chartreuse Meets Metal Bangle by KnotChaCha
Super Snuggly Chunky Knit Cowl in Chartreuse by Happiknits
Verdant Valley Time's Echo Bamboo Tee by dyedianadye
Green Hornet by mendibarr
Mercantile Nostalgia Teal and Green Pin Cushion by minusOne
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Saturday, September 11, 2010
There is a new bike path that runs pretty close to my house. Today I saw a bunch of kids riding and wished I had a bike to join them. It may have to be a spring purchase.
1. New-La Pomme Dark Yellow French with Bicycle Flap by ikabags
2. Colorblocked in Bicycles by CamilleStar
3. Bicycle Tire Belt by julienjaborska
4. Reversible Bicycle Chain Bracelet by hourglassproductions
5. Parked in Venice Photograph by RetrospectPhoto
6. Messenger Bag in Teal with Vintage White Bicycle by TrackandFieldDesigns
7. Anna Sling Bag in Japanese Etsuko Furuya Echino Bicycles by gutentag
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
New York Fashion Week is September 9-16, 2010.
"For 17 years, Pantone, the global authority on color, has surveyed the designers of New York Fashion Week and beyond to bring you the seasons most important color trends." Are you following the trends with your creations?
In Pantone's Fashion Color Report for Spring 2011, you will find colors inspired by exotic destinations like Africa, India, Peru and Turkey. "Designers continue to satisfy consumers' need to escape everyday challenges with intriguing color combinations that transport them to foreign lands."
Posted by Wendy Martin at 1:20 PM